There are 3 basic types of analog signals formats with quality and application :If You want to learn about the technology, computer science & engineering, web programming, freelancing, earning please click here :CSE SOLVE
- Signal Channel connection
- Luminance (Luma) and color (Chrome ) signals are kept composite (mixed)
- Lowest quality
- Example use : Home video-VCR, TV etc.
- 2 channel connection
- Luma and chrome signals remain separated
- Higher quality
- Example use : Industrial video, VCD etc.
- 3 channel connection
- Luma and 2 chroma PAL, NTSC signals remain separated
- Highest quality
- Example use : Industrial video, broadcast DVD.